It's me, Spanish Christina (Cristina?). Remember me, I used to go to the gym, travel, and read for pleasure? Oh Lord, God, Our Heavenly Father, please make the work stop. One day back at MSB and the sheer amount of work to do in 6 weeks is mind boggling. Can't you hear the plaintive cries of my overtaxed Outlook Calendar?
Some of it is exciting like the consulting project and all of it is very relevent and interesting but...it's so much I can't even take another Spanish class (for zero credits at that). So no more blogging because school is not blog-worthy. I will post about Granada and Sevilla one day and only have Egypt/South Africa to look forward to in March and six-figure debt after May.
10 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate how crazy school sounds... especially after the wonderful semester in Spain (where you seem to have accomplished a GREAT DEAL of work, but in lovely addition to travel, fun, drinking, learning Spainish, etc)... When is the trip to South Africa? At least you have that coming up!
Post a Comment